Tooth implants are ideal for restoring dental health, confidence, and smile. In addition, they offer several advantages for patients that other tooth replacement options just can't match, such as:
- Longevity - Dental implants can last a lifetime in many cases, especially with the right care.
- Ease - Caring for your implant is simple, just normal brushing and flossing.
- Natural appearance - Dental implants are the closest thing to your natural tooth.
- Reliability - Tooth implants have a 90 percent success rate.
- Function - You can eat and chew easily since your implant closely mimics your natural tooth.
- Versatility - Dental implants can replace a single tooth or multiple teeth by supporting a dental bridge or denture.
- Wise investment - An implant may be better for your budget in the long term because of its excellent longevity.
Would You Like to Learn More about Dental Implants in Royal Oak?
Contact Family Dentistry of Royal Oak at (248) 399-8100 and schedule an evaluation with Dr. Chalasani if you'd like to learn more about dental implants and if they're right for you. She's helped hundreds of patients reclaim their smiles and confidence with dental implants, and we would love to help you!