As life starts returning back to normal, many patients might be eager to visit their dentist for a dental cleaning and check-up. A concern they may have is how safe the dental office might be.
By following proper COVID practices, your Royal Oak, MI dental office can be one of the safest places around.
Our COVID Protocols
Dental offices have always been sterile and clean, even before COVID. Our dental staff prioritizes the safety and health of everyone who walks through our doors. Our personal protective equipment (PPE) keeps everyone safe and prevents the spreading of disease or infection.
Our stringent new safety measures are practiced vigilantly so that our patients can relax and feel comfortable. Among our regulations and protocols, you may notice:
- Our dental staff will screen patients prior to their appointment
- Visitors are asked to remain in the car
- We check the temperature of all patients and staff
- Patients and staff will both wear a face mask
- We ask that everyone maintain six feet between each other
- We ask patients to use the hand sanitizer as they enter the office
- We run HEPA filters at all times
- We stagger appointments, so patients have fewer interactions
- We require that patients inform our staff if they develop any symptoms
We Keep Patients and Staff Safe
Our dental team has years of experience in keeping our rooms and diagnostic tools sanitized between patient appointments.
We don't want patients to neglect their teeth and gums by not maintaining routine dental cleanings and exams. We want to help you avoid painful dental emergencies by identifying and treating any issues.
We do everything in our power to honor our patients and their families through stringent infection control measures.
Give Family Dentistry of Royal Oak a call today to schedule your much needed dental cleaning or to ask about any dental treatment we offer. We look forward to safely seeing you!