Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Information and education are the keys to good health. Just as we believe in continuing education for ourselves, we recommend that our patients learn about their dental health. We are always happy to discuss your care with you, and we will never perform a procedure until you’ve been informed about the procedure we are treating and have given us your approval to proceed.
If you have a question, take a look at this selection of questions we are often asked about our practice, the services we offer, and dentistry in general. If your question isn’t answered here or if you need more information, you are always welcome to give us a call or send us an email using our convenient online form.
- What is gum disease?
- Do porcelain veneers look natural?
- Is the titanium used in dental implants safe?
- Why do my gums bleed when I brush?
- Do over-the-counter teeth whitening products work?
- How long do dental implants last?
- Are porcelain veneers a good option for me?
- What is the difference between full and partial dentures?
- How do I know if I have gum disease?
- How can I prevent gum disease?
- Are there health risks associated with gum disease?
- What gum disease treatment options are available to me?
- Will my insurance cover my procedure?
- I don't like the yellow shade of my teeth. What can I do about it?
- What is the inside of a tooth like?
- What happens during a root canal procedure?
- How will my tooth be restored after a root canal?
- Do I need a root canal?
- Will my root canal hurt?
- What will I need to do following my extraction?
- What's the difference between resin fillings and metal fillings?
- Will anyone be able to tell that I have a crown or a bridge?
- How can a dentist treat migraines?
- Will dentures make me look old?
- What is the best option for replacing missing teeth?
- How often should I see a dentist?